APYSwap’s IDO is coming to Polkastarter
We are happy to announce that APYSwap’s IDO is set to launch on March 2 on the Polkastarter platform. It is a great pleasure to have Polkastarter’s team to be associated with APYSwap. We share the same vision with them that decentralization and interoperability are the future of DeFi. We believe that Polkastarter will make the product offerings available to a fresh audience of users, thus progressively becoming the leading cross-chain DEX for projects and digital asset holders.
· Whitelist begins on February 22
· A grand total of 125,000 USDT will be raised in IDO
· 75,000 USDT worth of tokens is reserved for POLS holders and the remaining 50,000 USDT is for all event participants
· 0.67% of total supply will be sold throughout the IDO (i.e. 670,000 tokens)
· Token’s price: 0.1865 USDT
· A Uniswap ETH pool will be created on the date of listing
APYSwap is a protocol for decentralized cross-chain exchange of shares of Tokenized Vaults. Leveraging Layer-2 blockchain technology, APYSwap enables the trustless trading of tokenized yields across multiple Layer-1 blockchains. APYSwap can now support the most popular DeFi protocols on Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Smart Chain, and Huobi ECO Chain. In addition, APYSwap platform will offer supplementary functionalities to its current features, further exploring innovative benefits for end-users and DeFi portfolio managers.
Follow APYSwap on: